This Policy outlines the types of information we may collect from you, or that you may provide, when you visit our website https://www.thesocialplus.com/ and all subdomains (collectively, referred to as "our Website"), and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.s Policy outlines the types of information we may collect from you, or that you may provide, when you visit our website https://www.thesocialplus.com/ and all subdomains (collectively, referred to as "our Website"), and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This Policy applies to information collected:
- On our Website and any applications accessed through our Website;
- In e-mails, text, and other electronic messages between you and our Website;
- Through mobile and desktop applications downloaded from our Website, if any, which provide dedicated non-browser-based interaction between you and our Website; and/or
- When you interact with our advertising and applications on third-party websites and services, if those applications or advertising include links to this Policy.
- This Policy does not apply to information collected:
Offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by us or any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries); or
By any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries), including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on our Website.
If you have any questions or concerns about this Policy or our practices, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
THE USE OF YOUR INFORMATION:
On our Website, we collect various types of information about our users including personal information, business or property details, and internet connection data. We use this information for several purposes:
- To present our Website and Services to you
- To provide you with the information, products, or Services that you request from us
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it
- To provide you with notices about your subscription, including expiration and renewal notices
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection
- To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or Services we offer or provide through it
- To enable you to participate in interactive features on our Website
- In any other way that we may describe when you provide the information
- For any other purpose with your consent
- Additionally, we may contact you about our own and other third-party goods and services that may be of interest to you. If you do not wish to receive such communications, please indicate your preferences in the relevant box on the data collection form. Please see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information for further details.
We may also use the information we collect from you to enable us to display advertisements to our advertisers' target audiences. We do not disclose your personal information for these purposes without your consent, but if you click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement, the advertiser may assume that you meet its target criteria.
Disclosure of Your Information:
We may share the personal information that we collect or that you provide to us in the following ways:
- With our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- With contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business.
- In the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, personal information held by us about our Website users may be among the assets transferred.
- With third parties to market their products or services to you, unless you have opted out of such disclosures. For more information, see "Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information".
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provided it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information, or with your consent.
- We may also disclose your personal information:
To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
To enforce or apply our Terms of Service and other agreements, including for billing and collection purposes.
If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of our company, our users/customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
We take the security of your personal information seriously and have implemented measures to protect it from unauthorized access, alteration, and disclosure. We store all information on secure servers behind firewalls and encrypt payment transactions using commercially reasonable means.
To ensure the safety and security of your information, we ask that you keep your password confidential if you have been provided with one for access to certain parts of our website. Please do not share your password with anyone.
If we make any changes to this Policy that materially affect how we treat your personal information, we will notify you via email to the address listed on your account. We will also post any changes to this Policy on this page, and you are responsible for periodically reviewing it to check for any updates. Please ensure that we have an up-to-date and active email address for you to receive any notifications regarding changes to this Policy.
To ask questions or comment about this Policy and our privacy practices, contact us at: email@example.com.